Looking for ideas for your booth space? Check out the exhibit photos below for some inspiration!
Remember, it takes someone three seconds to walk by a 10x10 space.
Be sure to catch their attention!
Don’t hesitate to reach out for tips and advice on updating your current booth space!
**Please note all booths are required to have flooring (carpet, hardwood, foam tiles etc). Also no flags, tents or double sided signage is allowed into the show. Contact your Exhibit Sales Consultant if you have any questions.**
Eye Catching Display = Increase in Traffic = Increase in Sales
- Nice flooring
- Product Samples
- Big enough to invite customers in to meet with them
- Professional signage and branded display items
Master Design Cabinetry
- Great lighting
- Displays their custom work
- Gives customers an opportunity to touch and feel the quality of their cabinetry
- Enough room to invite customers in to meet with them
Davis Modern Heating & Cooling
- Great display of product
- Professional and eye-catching signage
- The customer immediately knows what they offer
Orbit Landscape & Design
- Nice built landscape display
- Fresh trees, flowers and plants attract customers
- Created a meeting area within their display with the firepit and seating
- A great example of an interior design display
- Trendy and eye-catching display to interest customers
- Opportunity to take selfie and engage the customer and create a social media buzz for your company
The Zen Building
- Nice table and display rack set up for a cash and carry/market display
- Professional table skirts
- Products visible and neatly displayed as consumers pass
- A great example of a builder who isn't building onsite, but still is displaying their quality of work through pictures, signage, and TV slide shows.
- Another example of how building and having product in your display draws in consumers
- Showcases different product options
- Great signage/branding in booth
PLEASE CONTACT US
484.854.9084 (Alpha N-Z)
Exhibit Sales Consultant
440.376.2057 (Alpha A-M)